If you find that you cannot see all the tables, it may be because of Table Filtering.
You may be encountering one of the following situations:
1. No tables are shown and you can see the same message as below:
2. Or, fewer tables than usual are shown, similar to the image below:
This happens because some table filters are set.
The following steps will easily clear the filters for you and show all tables again:
1. Open the Filter Menu.
2. For the three table setting dropdowns, make sure that “All” is selected.
3. Make sure the ‘Hide’ toggles are not checked.
4. Unfiltered Tables:
5. Now you should be able to see all tables.