After the first round, the dealer may or may not draw additional cards depending on the current point totals.
Rules for player's side:
• Count: 0/1/2/3/4/5 -> draws a card
• Count: 6/7 -> no card is drawn for the Player, the banker may draw a third card if required
• Count: 8/9 -> both Player & Banker stand and this game is over. This is known as a "natural"
Rules for banker's side:
If the player stands (if his total is worth 6 or 7), the banker regards only his cards and acts accordingly to the same rules as the player (draws with 0-5 and stands with 6 or 7).
If the player draws a third card, the banker acts according to the following rules:
• Count: 0/1/2 -> draws a card regardless of what the Player's third card is
• Count: 3 -> draws a card when the Player's third card is anything but an 8 (in which case the Banker stands)
• Count: 4 -> draws a card when the Player's third card is 2/3/4/5/6/7
• Count: 5 -> draws a card when the Player's third card is 4/5/6/7
• Count: 6 -> draws a card if the Player's third card is 6/7
• Count: 7 -> Banker stands